Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Am Thankful For

  • A husband who loves me no matter what, and understands my need for good books, music, fabric, and yarns - and tells me to go have a little shopping spree from time to time
  • A daughter who is working her ass off going to school full time, working full time, and still is able to run a little errand for her forgetful mother
  • A warm comfortable home, with my own little sewing studio in it
  • Animals (cats, dogs, horses) who make me smile, and give me loving for just a little kibble now and then
  • An extended family who I know loves me, no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other
  • Friends I can count on, who inspire me to be a better person
  • Living in a country where I can have my own opinion, express it, and suffer no violence for it.
  • Realizing I am living through, and contributing to, history
  • A million other things that escape me at the moment, but fill my heart with warmth and light

No comments: